Wednesday, November 03, 2004

All for One, and One for All (and One Size fits all for James)

Roll Call: everyone lining up for a thesis adviser!

5:30 AM – While most people would just be starting to get up at this early morning hour, I was sitting at the steps of the CMC lobby, being the 16th person and the 8th team to arrive.. (mala-amazing race) to battle it out to get the much "coveted" thesis adviser!

Had breakfast at Mcdo Katips with Lea, James, Kitch, Myra and Irene... James was complaiming how pinoys always use the one size fits all policy (he has a problem with Pinoy Sizes since he's not pinoy anyway).

I'm uber happy with my grades...and I am so happy with my morning..although I was not looking my best..ahahah..

Didn't get Ma'm San Joaquin as a thesis adviser (althoug thankyou for giving me a 1 hihi..) got Ma'm San Pascual instead (ok lang..magaling din siya sa quanti...)

Well, to Irene and Ina, and to my beloved thesis partner, Kitchie..this one's for you! All for One, and One for All! :0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters