Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finally...

i love you... shucks...

Scott and I had a post-celebration of our first month this afternoon. I gave him a picture frame (with our picture syempre) to remind him of how “adorable” we are as a couple… ahahaha!

I had to visit the doctor first. Scott has not been really happy with my condition (same goes with Mama Yusi…) Coughing fits have not left me. I’ve had them for the last month or so. I also had to get chest x-ray in case this cough turns out to be something else…

We went to UP a little later to look up our grades. *** hugs***

Feeling a bit sad since I can’t go to our CRS Laguna sem-ender thing and I won’t be able to meet Scott’s dad anymore on Thursday. Oh well…

Medyo masama loob ko sa magulang ko… May sakit ako, pero si Daddy ayaw ako patignan sa doctor. Gastos lang raw yun. Pano pa naging issue sa pera ang kalusugan ko? Ibang tao pa talaga ang nagkusa na patignan ako sa doctor.. Hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters