Monday, November 08, 2004

Roll Call:
Ali, Ces, Che, Jen, Kay, Sarah, Sandz, Pai and Yos (o sige..si Ambo din..ahaha)

I was with my high school friends last Saturday. We BARELY see each other. My high school barkada is “so” academic oriented, na medyo “acads” muna tayo dear. School and grades has always been a priority. Minsan nakakatampo, pero ganun talaga – not everyone has the luxury of time to have fun, minsan ang dami lang talagang responsibilities.

Si Pai puyat! (hihi…) Sarah was still the “talk of the town” because of her “intriguing boyfriend” Joseph. Sandz was still skinny and “gorgeous” as usual, pero niloloko siya ni Ambo na “nagbabato”. Che was still my “Katie Holmes” and finally I saw Yos again after battling it out with UP PT! Cesang was still the “one friend I can never compare to anyone” and Ali was still the breath of fresh air. At siyempre, si Jen (the she-devil) na miss na miss ko na.. aba, nakababa na sa bundok ng Los Baños!

We ate, rented movies, hanged out at Pai’s apartment and went to Eastwood to send Pai off to work. We had McDo at Eastwood (which is weird… since there were other food options). We all had this craving for McDo even after getting sick watching “Super Size Me” (the film where this guy had nothing but McDonald’s food for 30 freaking days… sick… really sick..) After realizing how “damaging” fast food was, we still got hungry. (si Sandz kasi.. hey, I didn’t super size anything, and I only had 100 bucks left in my pocket). After going to Eastwood, joyride courtesy of Neph’s (Pai’s friend) “Expe”

Bottom Line: Had a great time! And my wallet is loaded with new snapshots! J

Okay, sabi ko bottom-line, pero hindi pa talaga – parang I just wished we had more time to talk.. I still wish na I know them now as much I knew them back in high school… Oo, close talaga kaming lahat, pero siyempre, things change.. Change is the only thing constant in this world, even relationships change for both the better and the worse diba.

Sa DOSE: I just miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters