Saturday, September 03, 2005

Alibi No. 2

i love you... shucks...

A lot could happen in day.

I started my day being totally pissed. Believe me...

Around lunch, I texted Scott my greeting of "Happy 6th Month". No reply - whatsoever.
Decided to sleep over it. I was bored to death - knowing that it was Saturday and I was stuck in the very "comforting" confinement of my room.

Something was wrong. Twenty-four hours have passed and still no "sign of life" from Scott. (Was he pissed too?)

It was very unusual of him not to answer any of my messages (well, had to reduce messages to two text messages pala..hehe...) Something was up. Was he planning on suddenly appearing at our doorstep again? That would be very unusual. Trying the same "trick" in less than 2 weeks.

So now, I was trying to "snooze". Well, almost did. Haven't taken a shower yet, so I was sweaty and all. Laziness got the better of me, so I decided to "sleep the feeling off" (may ganun bang term?)

I was half-awake and half-asleep... Feeling upset for some unknown bratty-whiny-selfish me reason.

Suddenly, the laundry lady called out to my mom. She said that someone was at the door. I could hear everything from my room. (too lazy to get up..) Seems like I have a guest.

My "guest" turned out to be guests! In as little as 5 seconds, Scott, Jill and Dianne came barraging in my room! I was still in my sleeping clothes! They came in my room, laughing! They brought in an 18-inch Yellow Cab pizza box, ice cream and a choco mousse cake from Red Ribbon! They took a picture of me while I was in my half-awake/half-asleep stance!!!

Mahal ko kayo!!!!!!!!!! Hehe.. Will post more when Dianne sends me my post-birthday celebration/surprise pictures.. Photoblog na ito!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger myang said...

:) hahahaha. you sure had your share of surprises these past few days. ;)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters