Monday, March 20, 2006

Just the Way You Are

i love you... shucks...

Listening to Jay-R's version of Just the Way You Are.. (sniff..)

Me and the Gurlz went swimming last weekend at Club Manila East. It was Medy and Jill's first time to go there. Mejo mahal na pala ang cabana rental. It doubled from last year's rate. My attempts to get a tan failed. I only got one shade darker than my skin tone. AT least I didn't get toasted. Hehehe..

I'm off to get fit this summer. Less carbs - more healthy food. Promise, promise, promise. Buti na lang din nagpapabili si Pa ng bagong ref - adds up to my reason to eat less so I could save up for that. No more Bora trip I guess - I need to divert the funding. (wheesh..)

I'm determined to get back into swimming. I so enjoyed this sport and it made me quite flexible and fit.

oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters