Friday, May 12, 2006

My Taste in Men

This entry seems more like a really mushy diary entry...

When I was fifteen, I fell head over heels for my friends' (take note) older brothers.

My first boyfriend did turn out to be a friend's older brother. But the relationship went nowhere...

I'm not sure if I got into any flings though, or hanky-panky relationships...

By the time I was a sophomore in college, I've had the worst relationhip I could have ever been in... (and Thank GOD, he got me out of it...)

STATUS NOW: Working in a much realistic "I won't tie you down" relationship..

I usually get attracted to normal and weird men across all socio-demographic classifications. Of all shapes and sizes.. But one thing I noticed was dominant in all my relationships (well, lagay na rin natin na reason for attraction) was my need to be DOMINANT. I wanted someone who'll treat me as princess, but that someone had to be more helpless than I was... Looking back, would this affirm to the usual notion that I do intimidate men who even (dare?) take a second look?

Weird right?

Could it be the logic here is that I was first-born? Is it because that I have a stronger personality? Or I just enjoy being needed more than me actually needing?

Haha, this blog entry's not really serious - it was just amusing to ponder on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters