Saturday, May 06, 2006

Some thoughts on waiting and wanting...

i love you... shucks...

I looked at my watch. It said 1:20. We've ordered food from a Chinese resto - and still no signs of it.

I've been swamped with work all week. Nothing new you might say. I am enjoying work. Maybe it's just that bad hours, horrible pay and the thought of receiving no benefits makes my "job" undesirable.

It's been inevitable for me not to "discuss" my work life in my blog entries. Well, for one, I guess for the past few months - "it" has been my life. Draining me everyday... Every single day. My hours and thoughts revolve around the daily events I encounter in the office. Sometimes, I think it's pathetic. And honestly, because I'm just too tired to argue -- I don't do anything about it.

I look at my watch again - and sigh. For some unfortunate twist of fate, you are once again late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters