Friday, May 26, 2006

On American Idol, Work and Joey's Popcorn

i love you... shucks...

I received a text from my boss. Had something to do with how good the production numbers were crafted for the AI finale. I had to agree - but he tagged a funny line in that message. "Gayang-gaya sa mga production number ng ASAP at SOP"

^^ He had a point. (mas prepared nga lang yung mga singers sa AI, di sila nagbabasa ng lyrics sa prompter...

Work. Looks like I'm still stuck here till February. Oh well... I won't be able to earn the right to be called a "project manager" until then...

Over lunch, Jo came across an article about quitting your job. It gave tips regarding signs to look out for - tell-tale signs that indicate the NEED to quit the job. I only said "yes" to one indicator.. (the PAY indicator..)

Though I'm swamped with work, I am still pretty much enjoying it. I just wish, I get to do something else.

The RFM elevator smells like popcorn. The 7th and 8th floors smell like popcorn. I smell like popcorn. Something seems to be burning.. A little more and I don't think I can't pop any more of this kettle corn stuff in my mouth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters