Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Wish List 2

Ilang araw na rin ako nag-iisip. Ano ba talagang gusto ko para sa buhay ko.. Tapos habang binabasa ko ang isa libro ni Bo Sanchez di ko na lang napigilang tumulo ang mga luha sa mata ko..
... i feel a lot of hurt for being taken for granted.. I need people in my life who appreciate what i do for them... yung tipong I'm not treated as an alternative..

a repost from my blogspot account...
***************************
Dont' assume that I'm okay....

Siguro isa ito sa pinaka-malaking pagkakamali na nagawa sa akin.. "Not because it's okay with you, okay na rin sa akin.." Nawa'y pakinggan niyo naman kung ano ang gusto ko... I could fend for myself.. be independent - but it does not mean that I do not need anybody in my life.. Just because I do not complain - don't assume that I'll be okay with whatever is left for me..... That it's okay for me not to have dessert coz there wasn't just enough for everybody..


bottomline: I have issues, i get hurt and I'm just too angry sometimes.. (di obvious noh?)

Taken from Kerygma daily reflections:
Forgiveness is something that is rarely easy to bring to another person for exactly the reason that underlies Peter’s question. How can we be sure that they will not take advantage of our goodwill and do it again? The troubling answer is that we cannot be sure. The even more uncomfortable fact is that we are called to forgive them again if they do. The only comforting thing in all of this is the knowledge that this is how God acts in relation to our sins. I suppose if it is good enough for God, it is good enough for me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters