Sunday, January 02, 2005

Blue Tooth

i love you... shucks...

Went to Marikina around 8am. I really had to drag myself to wake up and attend Mass that early. But I had to - we had rehearsals for Val's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary after the mass. I haven't been to Rancho 2 to sing in the choir for a year. When I arrived, the choir was made up of people who were probably 3 years younger than me. Only Val was a year older.

Saw a would-have-been-boyfriend attending mass with his family. I waved hi to them, and they did the same. He was still as good-looking as ever, and I wondered how good-looking our babies would have turned out.

After the mass, we went straight to Mrs. Yusi's house to have a "McDo 2" breakfast. A McDo 2 breakfast meant we had original McDo hot chocolate (one to sawa) that Mrs. Yusi gets from a friend who works at McDo. After a breakfast of puto (of two variants), rhum cake and salad, we all got pretty sleepy.

After an hour, we started to rehearse songs for the wedding. I missed singing, and it felt could to hear our voices in harmony. I recorded some songs we did in my mobile fone.

After 3 hours of rehearsal, I went to my Dianne's house which was around 5 streets away. Saw her cute pamangkin Jiggy who loves kissing me and calling me "Tita Kay". I helped myself to a lot of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups from their "fattening" fridge. I called Paeng to ask what time should we meet up before we go to Jill's place.

We arrived at Jill's house around 230ish. Dianne's dad drove us (akala namin mag-cocommute kami at yun din original plan, pero takot ata Dad ni Dianne at baka maholdap raw kami), and we picked up Paeng along the way. He bought a cake for Jill's family, and had a lot of presents for Jill's mom too. Iba na talaga ang umaakyat ng ligaw. Ang bango-bango pa ni Paeng!

I was so excited to see Jill's mom, who I haven't seen for the last two years since she decided to work abroad. She put on some weight, but was as beautiful as ever. She had presents for me, Dianne and Paeng as well. She gave us girls a gold bracelet and some nice beaded ones, while she gave Paeng a new leather wallet. Another thing was Jill's cute brothers! Grabe, they were all grown up na! There was John, the whiz kid, Jay the pretty boy (my favorite) and Jon the makulit and matakas na bunso.

We had pizza and some cake. We talked about some stuff, and 'stuffed' ourselves some more. We took a lot of pictures using Jill's new camera phone.

After eating, the four of us were left in the table. Dianne said we should turn on our "blue tooth". (Blue tooth is a convenient term we use when we need to be ultra sensitive about each other in a venue where we couldn't talk much..) It was hard to talk when all four corners of Jill's house could hear us. To cut it short, we were pretty much restricted in our conversation. (Jill had problems.. ahahah.. a lot to be exact..)

Jill showed us her new LCD monitor.. (inggit.. ahaha.may laptop na nga si Jill, 2 pa PC nila sa bahay.naka LCD pa lahat.. I need that..ahahah..) May nausisa kami ni Dianne, the poem Jill's mom wrote for them. Grabe, it was so nice, kasi lahat sila may personal poem from their mom. Naiiyak kami ni Dianne sa nakasulat.

After a couple of hours, we had to go home before it gets dark. Jill walked us to the end of the street, and the 3 of us decided to have isaw at Baytree. The isaw was wonderful, but Dianne and I only decided to have 2 since the serving was larger than most bbq grills and we were already gaining weight. But on an ordinary day, I could finish around 10 sticks. (oo, ganoon ako kalakas kumain..)

After that, I dropped by Dianne's place again to get a copy of her gradpics. Went home after that, I was pretty lazy to do anything else.

Jill texted me soon enough, thanking us for coming to her house to see her mom again before she leaves. I was so proud of her standing up for herself and for Paeng (basta.. won't discuss it here na..)

Hay, may pasok na bukas.. Gagawa na ako ng assignment...

Yusi Residence: Me, Melai, Mrs. Yusi, Vina, Mela, Val and Pau Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters