Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

i love you... shucks... (pero wala naman akong pag-asa sa iyo.. )

Happy New Year!!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!!! :)

I can't upload my blog. Although by some stroke of luck yesterday I was able to add some stuff to it. My PC must be infected with spyware of some sort coz the cookies are not working properly. Im here at my aunt's house pigging out again. Gained something like 5lbs over the holiday season, and that ain't a pretty sight.

I was feeding the cocker spaniel (Chevy..) a while ago, but it has been ignoring me. (shucks, I like dogs pa naman..) I'm too lazy to move.. (pig..pig..)
I miss my cousin Chesca (I miss her when I see chick bands..ahahah), I miss her when I see lola's ham, I miss her when I hear NU. (Uwi ka na!)

My bestfriend Jill will leave the country soon, once she passes the Nursing board exams. My kabarkada Celso and Chummy din. Dianne and I are bothered na di na kami kumpleto, but we can't let that weaken us. Tumatanda na nga kami.. iba na talaga.. ahahah.. Aalis din ako siguro dito. Kailangan - walang magpapaaral kay Carlo.

When I get home, I have my thesis to worry about, Live AIDS marketing, and stuff for UP CRS. I'm staying over at Kitch's boarding house soon, there is so much work to be done, and so little time. First draft is due on Feb. 7, and I will get this done so I won't feel so guilty attending the UP Fair.

Gusto ko na pumasok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters