Monday, April 18, 2005

Looking Back...

i love you... shucks...

Transport strike. The government should start doing something. Kahit mahirap magcommute, I understand the situation.

We had our graduation rehearsals today. And I would like to say that I really missed everyone.
I missed CMC's own brand of "masscommy noise". It was nice to see all my friends and exhange gradpics, gossip and plan for the block dinner.

Congratulations to my blockmate,Pamela Clare Marie Lazatin aka Pamy for being the Communication Research Dept's FIRST SUMMA CUM LAUDE and for being this year's college valedictorian!!!!!!!!!!
Blockmate ko yan!!!!

Batay sa Admin, our college has 2 Summa Cum Laudes (Tere and Pamy), 11 Magna Cum Laudes, and 70 Cum Laudes.. Can you beat that???? :) Congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Finally saw Scott again. We went to Eastwood and had lunch and bought donuts for Malor (na di rin naibigay). We then went to Rob Metro East and watched a movie and slept. Ang init kasi sa labas.... Sobra.

Then rehearsed for our musical play. Hoping that Jiggy will be the little boy for the play. (crossing my fingers..) I am starting to get sick again.. weird..must be the heat...

*I LOVE YOU ALL*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kay! :) Actually, if you don't mind my saying, "Marie" ang pangalan ko (not Maria). As in, Pamela Claire Marie. Hehe. Thanks ulit.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters