Wednesday, November 17, 2004

... :(

i love you... shucks...

Hectic.

Went shopping with mama (thank you for mothers…) over the extended weekend. Had choir practice for a wedding on the 27th.

My mom said she may lose her job soon.. (sigh… now I feel guilty, depressed..) This means I have to work earlier than expected and this doesn’t sound good for our household’s future..

Went to school early. False alarm. Akala ko people were already setting up booths for the org fair at CMC. Turns out only one org did. Geesh, lost 2 hours of sleep because of that. So I just read some handouts and ate lunch with a friend.

Only had two classes today. I was late for my last class coz my friend and I couldn’t find any parking space at AS because Upsilon was sponsoring a soccer tournament thing… . Got “bad” seats at the back of the room.

Became the intervener sa LQ ng friends ko.. hope all turns out well…

I’m not ok… So not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters