Friday, November 19, 2004

MWAH!

i love you... shucks...

Hello to everyone! Sana may following na ako sa blog ko..ahaha (just kidding..)

The TAG Board doesn’t work, but still leave me a message or two through the comments feature… ok?

Feeling bad because I wasn’t able to see GLOSS , a fashion show of my org UP Samaskom. Heard free drinks were flowing everywhere, and an alumni of my org was feeling bad coz we didn’t go. But I really had so much to do (I’ve got a thesis to take care of, and I didn’t have a ride home)

Passed the final draft of our thesis proposal. I was up all night editing stuff, yet there was still something wrong with it. I have the weekend to fix it though.

Saw my friends today, and I was actually feeling friendly to everyone. I was too sociable, saying hi to everyone I know. Even though my thesis sucked, I was in a pretty good mood today.

I was really energized after our Psych class activity. It was nice to get to meet new people and talk to them. (thanks Sir Eric…) It was nice making Pizza out of crayons..ahaha….

Had pistachio ice cream with a friend and Rodic’s with my thesis partner (yum2..I’m going to miss UP when I graduate..)

To Kitchie, kaya natin ang thesis while fulfilling our greatest frustrations.
To DOSE, where are you guys? I miss you all!
To my best friends, Mwah!
To Marinduque Mafia, kidnap me!
To “mokujin”, thanks for my yearbook write-up…
To my other friends... naka Globe na naman ako!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

ako leader ng tagasubaybay ng blog mo!!! hehe.

-the-arcangel

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters