Friday, December 17, 2004

i love you... shucks...

I’ll rant first… Didn’t get to watch 2046.. Bummer, bummer and super bummer. I’ve been waiting so long.. pero no one will come with me to watch it. My braces hurt – big time. PJ (my friend from China is coming home for Christmas..pero I have no idea when!) I miss Jown coz I didn’t get to see her sa Lantern Parade, we planned it pa naman... I’ll miss my buddy Stan, he just has no idea…

Finally, the Lantern Parade is over.

Had “real” fun, even though I was unfortunate enough to join the parade. Good thing my beloved thesis partner was there to baby-sit me for a while, or else, I would be all alone at the stands watching the parade. Thank you Kitchie! Saw Jonelle (aka KOK) with his cousin Raf, Ken and Trisha (from MTV Supahstar), at sinamahan din nila muna kami manood ng parade sa may Engg.

For the parade, our College’s theme was “Perya sa TV” – meaning TV as having this escapist nature. Each department was assigned a theme – and Commres got the “horror” part. Dahil dito, I saw blockmates, orgmates and friends dancing to the tune of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” sa isang make-shift, yet enlarged TV set. Ang galling-galing nila, at hyper na hyper ang college ko siyempre..

Sang “Through the Fire” sa Quezon Hall. I must say, it was a blast. My blockmates were cheering for me, (Irene, Bajoy, Kitch, Myra and the gang… Jonelle… screaming their hearts out..) John and Stan, being really resourceful in finding seats just behind me.. (cheering all the way din..) And best of all, the people liked it! (Thank you Ma’m Tessa for giving me the chance – kahit di mo naman mababasa blog ko..eheheh..). For the first time, I felt like I did something really big for myself.. ahahaha.. and for the University as well…

Now, I’ll go RAVE! I had the best Christmas party (this year.. so far) at Myra’s house. Ang saya kasi ang dami-dami namin! Around 27 of us were present sa house nina Myra. Nag-exchange gift, kumain, kuwentuhan at siyempre, everyone’s favorite – videoke singing! Sayang lang my buddy wasn’t there... siya pala nakabunot sa akin.. just kept mum about it.. (funny, nagkukuwento pa siya sa akin kung ano ireregalo niya sa nabunot niya diba.. ahahah.. tsktsk… pero do hope your grandma will be all better.. ) Sayang din the other mems la din dun.. mga kailangan na kasi umuwi sa probinsya. Sayang la din si John, I wanted to hear him sing – galling raw kumanta din yun. Hay, basta..nawawala yung mga apps..pero understandable.. Oh well, kami na lang tuloy ni Rob ang nag-duet ng madami..hahahah..

Naiyak ako kay Myra at sa kanyang gift of hugs.. Myra, thank you so much, thank you, thank you.. your efforts for the org will never be forgotten. Thank you Ms. President! Mwah!

Etong mga sumusunod, random na lang.. :)

Pamy and Patty – Thank you.. but before anything else.. please email me..
Kitchie! Thank you din! See you soon for thesis! I don’t know what to do without you.. You owe me something.. (wink..wink…) Email me..
Goliath Boy! Thank you.. Hope you’ll enjoy the tea.. :) dreamt of you the other day..
CRS Orgmates! Thank you so much! Mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dose! Ui, we guys need to catch up.. hahaha.. :) Ali's bday.. right?
Dianne at JIll! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!
Mafia! Please..take me away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters