Thursday, December 09, 2004

one good day coming up...

i love you... shucks...

Last Wed, I had to sleep at Vinzons to make sure no one steals the stocks of our jeans sale. It was going to be one long night for me and Kitch, good thing though was that a friend dropped by to stay with us till 12mn. Kitch and I had to do stuff for our thesis and we finally dozed off.

I was slightly awakened around 3am by the cold air that gushed in. My blanket was not enough to keep me warm, I wanted another pillow to hug.. but there was nothing I can do. I had to go back to sleep. At around 6am, I roused once again, this time, Kitch waking up a couple of seconds later. To my surprise there were two figures approaching. I rubbed my eyes for a second look… I thought I saw an angel… And yes…there was an angel…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoooray!!! : )

3:05 AM  
Blogger sleeping beauty said...

hooray.. :) - hope to see angels.....

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters