Friday, December 03, 2004

Wala na Namang Pasok eh... at HSM nga pala ako..

i love you... shucks... (hihihih...)

Hmm.. la na namang pasok. I have a 5 day weekend. I should be glad, but I'm bored.

I'd just like to thank my "buddy" for bidding me. Against all odds (hahaha..), thank you. This gives me a chance to know you better (not just by your name as I have for the past years). Hope you won't regret that I talked you into this. I know I won't.

I took this Self-Monitoring Test for our Psych 150 Class last Tuesday. I was classified as a High-Self-Monitor (HSM). People with HSM personalities are those (in complimentary terms) with high flexibility and adaptiveness in coping with the diversity of roles required of a person in an increasingly complex society. In unflattering terms, this are people who are "silly putty" creatures (plastic siguro in Pinoy terms). On the other side of the continuum are those who are Low Self-Monitors. LSM personalities are those who are honest, direct, straight-up and easy to read - and to put it in negative terms, they may be called as rigid and stubborn. (source: Mark Snyder, Self Monitoring: Public Appearances Versus Private Realities)

People who I asked to take a modified version of the test (the test was still about how they think I would react to things) had different answers. There were those who classified me as LSM, though a lot classified me as a HSM person. Hmm.. sa tingin niyo.. saan nga ba ako talaga? hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters