Monday, November 29, 2004

Tagaytay Trip, Videoke and my Happy List

i love you... shucks...



Roll call: Kaybol, Myra, Kitchie, Lea, James, Bajoy, Eioj, Tasha, Tin2, Grace, Natz, Adrian, Jonelle and Ken (MTV Supahstars).

I am happy and energized for the week.


Just got home from our Tagaytay “misadventure”. It was raining cats and dogs, so basically, we saw the Picnic Grove “in a different light” (in a very foggy way to be exact). It took us around 3 hours to get to Kitchie’s place in Silang (asking for directions, wrong turns, overtaking, waiting and stop-overs included). Nahati kami sa dalawang sasakyan, van nina myra at isuzu nina Lea. Dun ako sa isuzu nina Lea kasi wala namang makakausap yung blockmate ko na si Jonelle.

Went to Starbucks along Petron SLEX and Tagaytay. Nagsawa ako sa hot choco, at ang ironic ata na mag-Starbucks sa Tagaytay. Kaysa view ang makita ko – puro ulap.

We had breakfast, lunch and merienda at Kitchie’s place. Sulit na sulit ba naman ang trip na ito. Galit si Kitch sa amin. Pinarusahan tuloy kami na kumain lang ng kumain. All I could say: Pwede na ba Kitch tumira sa inyo? (kahit pansit na lang kainin ko.. thanks raw sabi nina mama at papa..sarap raw ng pinauwi mong pansit)

Went videoke singing with everyone. Good thing Jonelle and Ken are MTV Supahstar Finalists, so basically, game kumanta tong mga to. Kahit naman yung mga blockmates/orgmates ko eh (we sang Sasakyan Kita – though I’m not really into novelty songs, She Bangs, Noypi, Esem atbp). Jonelle sang The Hurt and Wherever You Will Go, while Ken sang Narito, Lately etc. I sang Through the Fire, You Won’t See Me Crying with Irene and Better Days. Basta.. masaya.. sana nandoon kayo!

(as a continuation of my earlier blog, I realized that I missed singing so much and I felt happy na nakakanta ako kahit sa videoke machine lang… sniff…)

Sa lahat ng saying ito isa lang yung problema: soaking wet ako paguwi ng Antipolo. Di kasi ako sinundo ng tatay ko. Pero baha na kasi everywhere. Well, di naman na-spoil yung pagkagana ko na gumawa ng 3 papers para sa classes ko tomorrow.

My Greatest Frustration. Natz and Kitch: pareho lang tayo ng sitwasyon. Kitch, challenge sa atin one sem na lang tayo, si Natz may one year pa maghanap! So, anon a mastah plan? Thesis muna ba anak?

As to keep myself from collapsing into bouts of “sadness” I have formulated my arbitrary “Happy List” . The list consists of things I feel happy about. (events,things,people etc). They are listed in no particular order:


Ice cream, chocolates and pizza
Blog Writing and Internet Surfing
Tuesdays
Pysch Class
My blockmates, orgmates and friends
Videoke Singing
Shawarma Rice
Market! Market!
Lycra Shirts
The one thing I can never have… and it’s ironically true.


To Dose: I miss you!
To my UP friends: Thank you!
To arcangel: You’re right… Thanks for making me snap back to my senses.
To mokujin: Thank you for making me “Wonder”. YOU are my bestfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters