Saturday, November 27, 2004

Boys Night Out

i love you... yun lang..

TAGAYTAY TRIP! HERE "I" COME! Gusto mo sumama? Message me!

Earlier this morning, I was interviewed by some DLSU students for their Filipino project. They were looking for people who like to join contests on TV or has at least joined once in their lives. So I pretty much fit the description.

Met up with Marlon (Kuya Larry’s cousin –anyway, they were both good friends) at a Mc Donald’s near our area. We were to meet with his DLSU friends at Katips – probably around 9-ish am.

The DLSU people were late, so Marlon and I decided to hang out at Starbucks. Good thing he bought me a drink. I was dying to have the limited Toffee Frap that my blockmate was raving about. We talked about old times, my academic and not-so academic career, until finally, the DLSU people arrived.

I met Gladys and Precious and this guy classmate of theirs whose name I cannot remember. The interview was easy. I just had to answer a few questions and sing a few lines. The interview was probably finished in less than 30 minutes.

After that we all decided to chat for a little while. This was when I found out that Gladys happened to be Jonelle’s bestfriend from Masci!
(note: Jonelle is my orgmate former blockmate. He is now known as KOK in MTV Supahstar, and you’ve probably seen his face in one of the billboards in EDSA.)
So Gladys and I chatted, dropped names of some Masci people and went laughing hysterically about some things. (wink..)

I had to leave them soon though. I had a wedding to go to and I had to be at our choir’s conductor house in Marikina at around 1230nn.

Hay, dumating ako on-time. Natawa nga lang ako sa sarili ko. Paano yung kasal sa UP Parish! Hay, di man lang napalayo. So, nagpractice na kami. Buti naman nakumpleto na kami. Ako at si Mela for Soprano 1, Val at Melai sa Soprano 2, Pau at Vina para sa Altos.
Well, the wedding was suppose to start at 3pm, pero alam mo naman ang Pinoy. Stereotypical man ako o hindi, pero late eh! 415pm na nagstart! (OC pa naman ako sa oras..) Dahil sa late, I was able to ask a friend to drop by the chapel, however di ko man lang siya nakausap! Hay, I really felt bad..parang ako na nga yung nag-invite tapos ala, di ko man lang nakausap. (kakausapin na sana KITA after ng first song, kaya lang di na kita nakita…naku, sorry po.. binabasa mo naman blog ko.. kaya sorry po talaga.. ha? Peace tayo!)


Got home around 8pm. Super congested traffic! Wala na nga akong masakyan..
Dapat aalis pa ako ngayon. Pero yung lakad naging boys night out bigla.. Hay, babae po ako eh…

Bakit wala kayong lahat??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters