Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sa Pagtapos ng Araw..

Finished the first leg of our experiment this afternoon. Kitch and I are exhausted. I don’t feel too good, and I think that I may be coming up with the flu. Nakakapagod pala mag-administer ng experiment. Ubos na smiles ko, and I was getting cranky. Top it off with me finding out something I should have never known in the first place. Me and my broken heart… (kuno..)

Well, though I rant, I am still relieved na at least umuusad yung thesis namin ni Kitchie. To my thesis partner – thank you so much for being understanding, caring and all the other mushy stuff that I could say. Di ko alam kung ano mangyayari sa akin ng last sem kung wala ka. Thank you.

Gusto ko din pasalamatan lahat ng kaibigan ko na nagmamahal sa akin at umiintindi.. sa aking CRS family, Samaskom friends at iba pang UP friends.. (ayaw ko na magleave out ng specific names in case I accidentally leave out one..) Thanks! Sa Mafia, Dose at Bes(es), mwah!

Sa inyo ako kumukuha ng lakas… (madrama.. pero totoo..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

gulong.. gulong lang ng gulong..

Page Hits: free-counters.net @ free hit counters